Full course description
As a University looking back on our experiences since the start of the pandemic, we see that there is much we have learned and many measures we have taken to promote and support safety in our community. These measures, best practices, and procedures are the tools we will use as we increase our on-campus presence and frequency. Within this course, we share some of these tools which can be used as resources by you and your team.
By viewing the webinar and completing the assessment, you will learn:
- What are some of the most recent updates made to the Panthers Protecting Panthers: COVID-19 Safety course
- What actions to take when someone is not following the P3 guidelines on campus
- How managers can address the most common employee-related return to campus scenarios
- What are some best practices for managers when an employee reports a coronavirus situation to you
- What updates have been made to the COVID-19 Leave Process and what is the CRT’s role in this process