Full course description
Welcome to the Panthers Protecting Panthers: COVID-19 Safety Course for Students (Summer/Fall 2021).
This course is an important component of FIU’s Panthers Protecting Panthers plan. By completing it, you will gain the knowledge and information needed to keep yourself safe and protect our university community.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe their role in the Panthers Protecting Panthers plan
- Explain why COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective
- Identify COVID-19 symptoms and take the necessary steps when experiencing symptoms
- Recognize how vaccination, testing, and contact tracing contribute to a healthy campus environment
- Apply effective steps to protect themselves and others from infection