Full course description
Welcome to the Panthers Protecting Panthers: COVID-19 Safety Course for Students. This course should be completed by September 13.
This course is an important component of FIU’s Panthers Protecting Panthers plan. By completing it, you will gain the knowledge and information needed to keep yourself safe and protect our university community.
In this course, you will learn:
- Your role in the Panthers Protecting Panthers plan
- COVID-19 symptoms and emergency warning signs to look out for
- Actions each of us can take on campus to slow the spread
- What FIU is doing to support contact tracing/surveillance/testing for our community
- How to effectively communicate the Panthers Protecting Panthers guidelines