Full course description
Welcome to the P3: COVID-19 Safety for Faculty and Staff (Summer/Fall 2021) course.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR FIU FACULTY & STAFF!
If you are a student, please complete the Panthers Protecting Panthers: COVID-19 Safety for Students course.
For faculty & staff who completed a prior version of this course and would like to review the latest content, please send an email requesting to be enrolled to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is an important component of FIU’s Panthers Protecting Panthers plan. By completing it, you will gain the knowledge and information needed to keep yourself safe and protect our university community.
In this course, you will learn:
- Your role in the Panthers Protecting Panthers plan
- COVID-19 symptoms and emergency warning signs to look out for
- Why COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective
- How vaccination, testing, and contact tracing contribute to a healthy campus environment
- How to apply effective steps to protect themselves and others from infection